Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Full quota from Simon Warren!

Simon sent a pile of instalments to Maine which Eileen, the post-mistress collected and sent; they arrived in a plum envelope, all together.  
' The street lamps in Akeman Street are switched off at midnight...'
 'Ordinary people like me suffer, we have no means of voicing our disquiet...'
 'I knew the parkland, the woods south of here like the back of my hand...'
 'What does one remember but the strangeness of it all?'
 'I can't go forward because I have no system of value the only thinkg I remmeber is an awful present...'
 'There were never times like this years ago because my life was so different.
I would have loved doing this
I wasted the gaps in my life whenever I could...'
'Time lost our lives consist of time lost...'
 'A lot of the young of Tring people left the area...'


'quail!'

No comments:

Post a Comment