Thursday, January 16, 2014

Simon Warren ends where he begins





Memories are Made of This ended officially on the 31st of December, but I haven't decided if it's really over… Later in the year I will ready myself for a second Cranberry Island mail art call and exhibit and what the theme will be eludes me.  Islanders may want an island again.  Memories has been a wonderful call…

Simon Warren has been my very most faithful correspondent.  So when I received 139,  It was with some sadness.  I correspond with Simon much less frequently.  Lately I wrote a letter and had a secondary image and his reply to me was reassuring.   Simon replies to me by sending letters in evelopes.  I don't share those. The correspondence will continue, beyond the 25 year tribute to IUOMA!

Thank you Simon.  Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment